Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What the Hail???

Saturday after we were done with the fountains we went to get lunch. We did notice that there were some rain clouds in the sky but didnt think much of them. Once we got home it started raining and then it started hailing. I've never seen it hail like that before. I wanted to get a picture of one so you could see how big they were and while I ran outside to get one I got hit by one and it left a mark on my shoulder. It hurt so bad for being a small ball of ice.

Its hard to see but you can kinda see the hail in the dirt

Right out our front door (above and below)


Here is a hail thing next to a dime. Its pretty much the size of the dime.

That huge red mark is where the hail hit me

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OUCH! That's some pretty big hail.

Lindz said...

That's crazy it left a mark on your shoulder like that! I was surprised when I looked outside and saw the hail on the ground. Good idea setting one next to a coin to compare size :)